Leave it to me to forget the title pic. This was taken at the end of the rotation.
Now back to the beginning. If you recall, Doreen married Mabel Bryan a while back and then they moved out to start their lives together.
Mabel immediately found some old clothes in the closet of the new house and happily got rid of her old mailperson’s clothes and hat. Especially the hat.
Oh I would have paid cash for her to show up with a maxed mechanical skill, but I won’t complain much. I definitely think the creative skill on this girl is going to rock for making money. She does not have any badges.
It wasn’t long before Doreen found herself unhappily pregnant. She was near death the whole time and Mabel kept her in bed the whole nine months.
Little Sean was soon born. He was healthy and happy despite the trouble he caused his poor mother. Other than Mabel’s brown hair, he was all Doreen.
Sadly, just because they wanted children, does not not necessarily mean they want to care for them. Mabel’s paintings are not as great as expected, garnering only about $90-100 a pop.
Having Sean was great, but they knew they wanted another child. They saved up money and soon they were able to afford to adopt. Alisha was a bit awkward looking, but was a complete joy to be around.
Sean had his toddler birthday and he really looks a lot like Doreen.
Alisha found out that she absolutely loved arts and crafts. Her and Mabel are now taking turns painting. Despite the low gain of the paintings, Mabel is keeping them in her inventory for the chance to one day open a gallery.
It was not long before Doreen found herself pregnant again. She and Mabel wanted a very large family and they felt having them close together would be fun.
Fun. Not in the slightest.
Mabel: What do you want?
SW: I am taking these babies away right now!
Mabel: Why? They are happy, socialized and fed!
SW: Yes, but they have flies swarming their butts! Diaper rash is punishable by losing your children!
SW: *giggles* I bet they never let those kids stink again!
Mabel: *sobs* She tried to *sob* take my babies!
Mabel: Omg. She’s right. Those thing stink!
Mabel then stayed up to wake up each child and change their diapers. She also played with them and fed them even though they were green after the change.
Doreen and Alisha tried to wait for Mabel to eat breakfast, but soon they both became too hungry to wait.
Alisha: Do you really want 10 kids, mom?
Doreen: Yes, we discussed it last night and now we thought we would ask how you would like more siblings.
Alisha: I want my own room and my own easel in it. I also want to eat something besides grilled cheese at least three times a week from now on.
This just might be the reason why she didn’t show up for breakfast.
Fees: $3,000 for Alisha’s adoption.
- I’m not sure what happened, but a lot of pics are missing. I am thinking I might have been hitting the wrong button or my computer just ate them.
- WTF was up with that social worker? The babies (and Sean) didn’t crap themselves until after they were put down for the night! I am so glad that both Doreen and Mabel and Plead with the social worker.
- Can you believe that both Doreen and Mabel want 10 kids? I seriously doubt they will get them, but it is locked in anyway.
- I did not have the Have child not adopt and Baby wants fix mods in when I started Shademoor. I have no clue where they went, but I never play without them because I usually play f/f or m/m couples. Oh well, I got them put in and had them adopt Alisha to get rid of the want.
- I have totally learned my lesson. Doreen carried the babies this time while Mabel was on birth control. Sadly, I remembered my notes wrong and that will be fixed next time. (Mabel is not allowed birth control, while Doreen is).